The Coming of Jesus
Mankind Resists to the End
The hidden reality in the visions John saw and recorded in the Revelation is a pattern of resistance, from the arrival of Jesus on the planet to the disastrous defeat of the armies of the world gathered against him. The scenario presented by the church attributes the resistance to the return of Jesus to a world-ruling Antichrist portraying himself as the Christ. This is pure speculation based on bits and pieces from the Revelation mixed with verses form the Old Testament; most taken completely out of context. All the elements are blended together and greatly expanded upon to come up with the orthodox belief of the end times. This scenario involves a world-ruling, and much beloved, Antichrist standing in a rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem, while controlling a world government, which is backed by a new world religion, while turning humanity against Jesus by convincing mankind he is the Christ, and leading them into battle against him. He is not defeated until a great battle in the sky with the real Jesus, who does not appear in the orthodox scenario until that point.
None of these individual elements can be found, in context, in the Revelation, and the prophecies used from the Old Testament are presented on the basis of the “dual-meaning” theory. This hypothesis concludes that certain prophecies occur twice; not all prophecies, of course, but only those they choose to assign end times significance. The word “Antichrist” does not even appear in the Revelation and there is no charismatic individual described. The only world control mentioned in the Bible is over financial transactions. There is no description of a new world religion, and the concept of a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem in the end times is not found in scripture. The only description of global deception is attributed to the great merchants of the world in Revelation 18:23. The battle Satan has in the sky is clearly described as occurring at the birth of Jesus; not against Jesus, but the angel Michael, and he is not imprisoned, but goes after humanity in a rage. Satan was not defeated completely in this battle, but only grounded.
The Bible clearly describes the resistance as being from all mankind, or the nations. There can be no doubt that Satan is directly involved in all aspects of the end times resistance, but it is much more subtle than presenting himself as a world ruler. It would seem that most of his work is already done and the biblical implications show that most of his actions are manipulative, except for his appearance as the beast controlling the monsters from the bottomless pit and killing the two witnesses. As the beast controlling the locusts, he is tormenting mankind, not being worshipped by humanity. He does not even personally gather the nations against Jesus at Armageddon, but uses demonic spirits to do so.
It is unlikely that Satan would even appear physically as an “Antichrist”, if for no other reason than this is exactly what the world now expects he will do. In fact, with all the events and characters portrayed in the mainstream belief about the end times being so well known, it is unlikely any of those elements will be present. If not, how could it be so great a deception, and why would the world continue to resist? All the prophecies Jesus gave about this are clearly described as being completely unexpected. There are a few who read this work, but every concept presented is, and, no doubt, will continue to be almost completely unknown or rejected by the vast majority of the world’s population.
No, the Bible does not portray the end times as being dominated by any individual, but directly deceived and monitored by the global corporations. Satan is not shown leading the world in physical form, nor leading any resistance, but literally torturing and manipulating humanity with demonic influence. It is the nations, and mankind in general, fearing, cursing, blaspheming, and unwilling to accept the rule of the Christ, not Satan deceiving them to do so. There is no new religion backing an Antichrist, no rebuilt temple, no false peace brought to the world by a man, the Jews accepting Jesus as the Messiah before the end, no attack on Jerusalem or Israel, and no great battle in heaven that occurs before Satan is captured.
In fact, almost all of the elements of the true end time’s scenario are already in place. Mankind has rejected the teachings of Jesus and is ignorant of the clear message about what would happen when he returns. The entire world is thoroughly conditioned to be suspicious of, and to vigorously resist, any intrusion by outside forces, while being completely deceived, or confused, about the true nature of God, Jesus, the angels, and the way they travel. Humanity expects Jesus to come floating through the sky on a fluffy cloud, with a long robe and a warm smile, surrounded by angels on other fluffy clouds, to a welcoming world. The Bible describes the event as a major physical and negative emotional shock to humanity generating fear and hatred. And, through the events in the Revelation, humanity resists the takeover of the world by Jesus, curses him, blasphemes him and kills his messengers.
The planet is infested with torturous, flying monsters from deep in the Earth, and an army of monsters roams the planet killing untold numbers, and humanity refuses to surrender.
Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
The two witnesses trying to convince mankind to surrender to Jesus are hated, rejected, eventually killed, and their deaths are celebrated worldwide, probably on live television.
· Revelation 11:10. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
Plagues of scorching heat fail to sway the resistance.
· Revelation 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. 9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory. 10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
Even the greatest earthquake in world history and 100 pound hailstones fail to break the staunch resistance during the battle at Armageddon.
· Revelation 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
The Perception of Humanity
We cannot know how many of the disasters to befall mankind are the result of man’s abuse of the delicate balance of the biosphere, human generated, or directly associated with the coming of Jesus, but we can be certain, all will be associated with his return. There is no doubt, the fear and hatred against the returning Christ begins at his first appearance. After disaster strikes, the population remaining refuse to repent of a whole laundry list of offenses, starting with the worship of the things they manufacture.
· Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
Why this is mentioned must be weighed carefully; and could be the key to why Jesus is rejected. First, let’s consider the personality and teachings of the entity Jesus. Throughout his life he exhibited compassion, concern; his every action was directed at the betterment of humanity. He healed the sick, fed the hungry, championed the weak, and criticized the rich. He showed respect towards all men and prejudice against none except the oppressors of the people. In light of what we know about Jesus the man, can we expect any less from Jesus the God? Therefore, it is logical that Jesus would not hide who he is, any more than he hid the details of his coming during his ministry. Jesus, of course, knows how the majority of the world perceives the craft in the fleet he brings to Earth so suddenly and with such impact. We can properly assume that he will make every effort, and to a god that is a lot, to broadcast the truth about who he is and the nature of his intentions. And, that is what the Bible says he does.
· There are scores of prophecies and references to the end times besides those found in Revelation in the Bible, which is the world’s best selling book translated into more languages than any other book. It is also the most studied, and easiest to access book in the world.
· Each and every one of the end times prophecies found in the Revelation and found in the rest of scripture have, no doubt, been repeated from the pulpit billions of times and read individually trillions, if not, quadrillions of times.
· John is specifically commanded to pass these prophecies on to mankind, which is represented in the book of the Revelation he wrote.
· Revelation 10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
· Throughout the events portrayed in the Revelation there are voices from the sky, especially preceding the disasters about to befall mankind. Wherever they appear in the Revelation the words “voice” and “voices” are translated from the Greek phone, pronounced fo-nay’; meaning disclosure; a tone (articulate, bestial or artificial); by implication, an address (for any purpose), saying or language. We present the almost thirty times the Revelation describes voices from heaven Here
· There can be no no more solid proof that Jesus announces his intentions to the people of the world than the 3 1/2 year mission of his “two witnesses”. These are two direct representatives of God walking through Jerusalem pronouncing prophecy and giving evidence about what is taking place on Earth. They are invincible during the entirety of their mission, but are killed, resurrected, and beamed aboard a vehicle in public view at the end. Is there any doubt that two invincible humans walking unimpeded through the holy city for three and a half years, and having great power over nature to stop the rain, turn water to blood and inflict every type of plague upon the Earth whenever they choose, will receive wall-to-wall coverage by every internet, television, radio, newspaper, and magazine in the world? The messages from the witnesses, which will be God’s message to the world’s people, will certainly be known by every human with any access to the media.
· And, for the thousands who read this work every day, this website is a source for that message. All the evidence the media or any individual needs to prove the connection to Jesus, God, the Bible, and UFOs are here. Even if this website and the persons presenting it are gone, and the books associated with this work are no longer in print before the coming of Jesus; it has been around long enough and been read and copied enough that it can be found.
In conclusion, for anyone wishing to investigate, or for that matter just listen, to what this strange appearance of high tech flying craft in our skies means, the answers are now, and will be, available. They may not know it is Jesus immediately, but there is little doubt this will be made clear in short order. The question then becomes one of choice; does the world think the invading force is lying about being the Messiah, or does it reject him because of the loss of power, wealth, and possession, and the perceived loss of freedom his rule will bring?
Perhaps, a repeat of this description of human resistance to his coming presents a clue to that reason:
· “And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.” (Revelation 9:20 -21)