The Truth About “The Great Deception”
“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” (Revelation 13:16 – 17)
A “Mark” Determines Who Can Buy or Sell
VeriChip™ – An Exact Fulfillment of Prophecy
A current trend now evidenced in our society is focusing on the new “terrorist threat and the corporate obsession with tracking commerce closely. The ever-present government thrust toward monitoring every move of its citizens makes global control over all finances more than just a remote possibility. Such a system is in place, and becoming a popular choice for the military, the medical profession, and virtually any person, or any organization that needs to track, or identify anything, anywhere.
The leader in global identification for financial purposes using human implants is Applied Digital Solutions. In October 2000, Applied Digital Solutions unveiled a skin-implantable chip called the Digital Angel. Now called “VeriChip™”, this devise is a simple skin-implantable chip combining wireless technology, biosensor micro engineering, and heat-sensitive power regeneration. Utilizing a worldwide network of satellites and ground stations, anyone with the proper access can know who you are, where you are, where you have been, and how you are, at any time, anywhere in the world. The implanted chip can transmit data on the implantee’s identification, precise location, and vital statistics, such as body temperature, blood sugar content, pulse rate, and even blood pressure.
Applied Digital Solutions and others have touted devices like VeriChip as the ideal technology for instantly monitoring medical patients, tracking livestock conditions and movements, managing the inventory and transit of manufactured goods, locating lost or stolen property, and to provide vital security for those vulnerable to kidnappers. With no alteration, this implant technology could easily become a global identification system used to control the entire world’s financial and security needs.
On the VeriChip website you can find “Authorized Centers and Distributors”, and a form to Pre-Register for your personal VeriChip, and this announcement that “The ChipMobile is on the Move! Watch for the Chip Mobile coming to your town!”
· You will also find this description of the device:
“VeriChip is a miniaturized, implantable radio frequency identification device (RFID) that has the potential to be used in a variety of security, financial, and other applications. About the size of a grain of rice, each VeriChip product contains a unique verification number and will be available in several formats. The verification number is captured by briefly passing a proprietary scanner over the VeriChip. A small amount of radio frequency energy passes from the scanner energizing the dormant VeriChip, which then emits a radio frequency signal transmitting the verification number.”
· And this description of the “Security Identification” applications of the device:
“In the security field, the company is actively developing applications for VeriChip in a variety of security, defense, homeland security and secure-access applications. These opportunities include using VeriChip to control authorized access to government installations and private-sector buildings, nuclear power plants, national research laboratories, correctional facilities, and sensitive transportation resources. VeriChip can enhance airport security, airline security, cruise ship security, intelligent transportation and port congestion management. In these markets, VeriChip could function as a stand-alone, tamper-proof personal verification technology or it could operate in conjunction with other security technologies such as standard ID badges and advanced biometric devices (i.e. retina scanners, thumbprint readers or face recognition devices). The Company recently unveiled VeriPass and VeriTag, which will allow airport and port security personnel to link a VeriChip subscriber to his or her luggage (both during check-in and on the airplane), flight manifest logs and airline or law enforcement software databases. The concept of using VeriChip as a means for secure access could also be extended to include a range of consumer products such as PCs, laptops, cars, cell phones, and even homes and apartments.”
· And this telling explanation of the “Financial Identification” applications of the device:
“In the financial arena, the company sees enormous, untapped potential for VeriChip as a personal verification technology that could help to curb identity theft and prevent fraudulent access to banking (especially via ATMs) and credit card accounts. VeriChip’s tamper-proof, personal verification technology would provide banking and credit card customers with the added protection of knowing their accounts could not be accessed unless they themselves initiated — and were physically present during — the transaction.
· From VeriChip Personal Identification System – Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: How about other uses of VeriChip? Isn’t it used for security screening?
Answer: We are promoting VeriChip as a universal means of identification. We expect it to be used in a variety of applications including financial and transportation security, residential and commercial building access, military and government security.
An Amazing Prophecy
There have been many theories about the Mark of the Beast, the most prominent being that it is some sort of implant. The connections this work has made have revealed an undiscovered link to a possible prophesized virus attack on the computer system controlling that mark. This not only verifies the financial connection to the mark but shows another effect it will have in last days.
The relationship between the Mark of the Beast and the VeriChip System could not be more obvious. An implantable microchip that can instantly identify you for financial verification anywhere in the world is exactly what the prophecy describes, and exactly what Applied Digital Solutions produces. Beyond the “Revelation 13” mention of the mark, it appears in the Revelation four other times. It is two of those appearances that provide what may well be a prophecy only possible in the past decade of internet growth, and the insidious practice of producing and infecting an uncounted number of computers with “viruses”. The first one speaks of a “sore” related to the mark:
♦ Revelation 16: 2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
In this verse, at first glance, an angel pours something out of a vial and a smelly, (noisome), and painful sore breaks out on those who have the mark. Careful examination of two of the words in the verse could give some unexpected insight into what this verse may be describing.
· The word ‘noisome’ is translated from the word kakos, pronounced kak-os’a primary word; worthless (intrinsically, such; whereas GSN4190 properly refers to effects), i.e. (subjectively) depraved, or (objectively) injurious. Nothing about a malodor here, but considering this mark is all about finance, the concept of “worthless” has meaning in context if it disables the implant’s ability to function, meaning that financial transactions could be halted, making the implant “worthless”.
· The word ‘grievous’ is translated from the word poneros, pronounced pon-ay-ros’; hurtful, i.e. evil (properly, in effect or influence, and thus differing from GSN2556, which refers rather to essential character, as well as from GSN4550, which indicates degeneracy from original virtue); figuratively, calamitous; also (passively) ill, i.e. diseased; but especially (morally) culpable, i.e. derelict, vicious, facinorous; neuter (singular) mischief, malice, or (plural) guilt; masculine (singular) the devil, or (plural) sinners. It can be seen from this definition that this word grievous is not “physical” pain, but rather that there is a calamitous and evil “effect”. If the implant is, in fact, disabled and no cash, checks, or credit cards are in use, the result could be very disrupting socially. If this implant replaces keys, ID badges, access to computers or secure areas, and other security measures, the effect would effectively shut down not only the economy, but virtually every aspect of life including transportation, utilities, medical services, as well as fire and police departments.
The word sore comes from the Greek word for ulcer, ‘helkos’, and a common cause for ulcers are viruses. It may only be a strange coincidence that the VeriChip implant is tied to computer technology, however it is a possibility that it may be disabled, and whatever is in the vial could cause a computer virus-like effect, but it is a very intriguing possibility. What would add even more weight to the concept that the implant may be disabled, would be some indication that there is actually an effect demonstrated that financial hardship is caused by the action of this substance the angel poured out of this vial. In two verses following this prophecy about this strange “sore” being inflicted on mankind, there is evidence that this is indeed the case:
· Revelation 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
· The words ‘ pain’, in verse 10, and ‘pains’, in verse 11, are both taken from the Greek word ponos, pronounced pon’-os, from the base of GSN3993; toil, i.e. (by implication) anguish. Again we see this is not necessarily physical pain, but the root of this word reveals its origin, and provides clarity of context in this verse. GSN3993, the base for the word ‘ponos’ is penes, pronounced pen’-ace, from a primary peno (to toil for daily subsistence); starving, i.e. indigent. This would indicate that this “pain” they are vilifying God for, is actually the anguish they are experiencing from extreme poverty. Certainly relevant if the implant is actually disabled and economic chaos results as there will be millions, perhaps even billions, of people with no way or place to buy or obtain food.
A complete reading of this chapter will show that God is not simply tormenting the human race, but that this is in fact quite similar to the plagues of Egypt God inflicted to persuade Pharaoh to release the nation of Israel from his grip. In verse 9 we see the phrase “..and they repented not to give him glory.” and in verse 11 this is repeated, “..and they repented not to give him glory.” Rather than change their minds, they curse God. This would indicate that though not mentioned, there is some form of communication between humanity and God. And, it would seem that mankind is being offered an opportunity to “surrender”, but is repeatedly rejecting those offers in this prophecy.