The Truth About “The Great Deception”
The Mark of the Beast
Worldwide Financial Control
♦ “And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” (Revelation 13:15 – 17)
No prediction in the Bible is more descriptive or crystal clear in it’s meaning than these two verses. A mark, defined as “a scratch or etching”, by Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance, forcibly placed on the bodies of every human on Earth and used for control of financial transactions worldwide, was not even conceivable until the last century.
With the “terrorist threat” proclaimed by the world’s most powerful forces now overshadowing all global events, such tight control over individual identity is not only conceivable now, but also inevitable. The technology is on the market through such companies as Applied Digital Solutions and growing in popularity as the imagined need for unprecedented security worldwide is emphasized in an ever-increasing crescendo. Once this system is in place and becomes a law rather than a concept, total global corporate control will be completed, and the most specific biblical prophecy will be fulfilled.
The Church view of the Mark of the Beast is as vague as its approach to any doctrinal issue; the mark has something to do with the number 666 and will be the mark of Satan’s followers. The monetary connection is virtually ignored, and the only purpose noted is that it is a sure ticket to a fiery hell. The Bible view leaves no doubt about its purpose, or its source; it will be required for every human on the planet to conduct any financial transaction. The mark is not the number 666, and there is no indication that mankind will be forced to take this mark. No single prophecy in the Bible is more clearly defined and easy to identify than the Mark of the Beast.
It must be strongly emphasized that the mark is ‘not’ the number 666; it is specifically noted that this number is the number of a man, and not the mark. Also, there is no indication that mankind will be forced to take this mark, but rather receive it, and that it is a necessity to buy or sell, for all mankind, at all levels of society. The Beast is not specifically identified, and the word “he” in these verses can be translated as “it”. This Beast, and the ones preceding it, are considered as powers, not persons. The image, which somehow takes on a life-like presence, is a likeness, an icon or representation of that power.
The Important Points
· The Beast causes an inanimate object, or organization called “an image”, to speak, and take on a life-like existence, and forces mankind to pay homage to this “image” under penalty of death. The word image is translated from the Greek word eikon, pronounced i-kone’; a likeness, i.e. (literally) statue, profile, or (figuratively) representation, resemblance. This shows that whatever this image is, it is some sort of representation of the Beast.
· The image, now causes all mankind to receive a mark, defined in the Greek as a “a scratch or etching”, in or on their right hand, or their forehead.
· Without this form of identity, the authority of the Beast, or a number of the authority of the Beast, no one is allowed to buy or sell.
· That number is to be totaled, it is the number of the Beast, the number of a human being, and it is 666.
· The living, talking image is is the source of the mark, and has power to force loyalty to itself and death for refusal to worship it.
· The mark is used to control all commerce in all levels of society, and all those doing business must have this mark, or the authority, of the Beast.
· The mark is a something scratched, or etched into the skin, and not the number 666
· The implementation of the mark into the financial sector is “caused”, not forced.
Can This Happen Now?
· Only isolated areas of commerce are not totally controlled by computers.
· The world is rapidly becoming a cashless global society.
· Only small portions of the total global monetary flow are in cash transactions.
· The terrorist threat has brought pressure to bear for high security and stricter identification requirements.
· Control of all global financial transactions is being tightened.
· National identification is not just being considered, it is being planned.
· Computers are now capable of voice recognition and speech duplication.
· The technology for implanting every human on the planet with global location and identification devices is on the market, and already cost effective.
· If this “mark” is a necessary aspect of doing business and moving through the society, there will be no need to force anyone to receive it. The only reference to anyone being forced into an action in this context is that those who would not worship the “image” of the beast should be killed.
For a more complete understanding of exactly what the technology is that will give corporations power over global finances go here:
Big Brother or Mark of the Beast?
The Deception of the Corporations and the Powerful Elite
♦ Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Here, the source of the greatest deception in the history of mankind is solidly connected to big business, and the people who control and profit from it. Not alien invaders in UFOs, not Communism, not satanic cults, but the very entities that control virtually every aspect of human society, the corporate empires. Their total disregard for human welfare, and the very planet they occupy, should make that clear, but that is what makes the deception so insidious. They not only control the purse strings and the flow of essential goods and services through control of all major media sources, they also control the information that the world receives. They not only control the physical aspects of life, but the way the society thinks, thus assuring the deception will continue unnoticed and uncontrolled.
Corporate Personhood – Life to the Image
We are living in the age of “global commerce”, about this most agree. We are also living at the beginning of an age of “global commercial control”, about this, only few are aware. Capitalism, with all its trappings, is the dominant financial model for the entire world. Capitalism has no god, but it is money, the acquiring of it, and the steady increase of the bottom-line that it serves, and is completely dedicated to. Considering the Bible clearly states that total dedication to money, avarice, is the root of all evil, this means the world is serving, and dedicated to an entity, which is an anathema to the very nature of God. And, at the head of this entity, which the world serves, is the cold, immortal, all-powerful corporation.
The Aberrant Nature and Power of the Corporation
What is most disturbing about our capitalist-driven society is the sudden rise to power and prominence over almost every aspect of life by corporations. Merriam-Webster defines a corporation as 1 a obsolete : a group of merchants or traders united in a trade guild b : the municipal authorities of a town or city “2 :a body formed and authorized by law to act as a single person although constituted by one or more persons and legally endowed with various rights and duties including the capacity of succession.”
The first corporation was formed in England as a tool to exploit the wealth of vast areas of the world they were colonizing in the 17th Century. As North America was colonized, corporations provided the huge amounts of capital the Monarchy needed to assert sovereignty and control over the colonies. Corporations at that time had a lifespan of a mere 20 years to accomplish their clearly stated goals with fixed capitalization. As a means of encouraging investment massive in risky foreign ventures, the Crown protected investors from legal, as well as financial, responsibility related to their investment, freeing them from any liability for the debts of the corporations. One of the basic principles of common law, the responsibility of the individual business investors, was dropped. It was the power of these corporations, in their attempt to dominate one of the basic staples of the colonies, tea, which sparked the American Revolution.
The Declaration of Independence freed citizens from not only British control over colonial government, but British corporations as well, and for a century after independence Americans kept tight control over corporate power. The early corporations were conceived as institutions serving the public’s interest. There were only about 200 corporations operating in the US by the early 19th Century, which were not permitted to engage in the political process, nor were they allowed to own stock in other corporations. They were held to strict adherence to the public interest, and were severely punished, or had their charters revoked for failure to comply with the laws governing them.
This tight control and forced dedication to the public interest ended when the model for modern corporations came to life in 1886. In a strange ruling, or better phrased, the eventual strange outcome of a U. S. Supreme Court decision on the ruling in the Santa Clara County vs. Southern Pacific Railroads, the face of corporate power shifted dramatically. This simple dispute over fences bordering a railroad siding resulted in a radical transformation in the very nature of corporations, or more appropriately, they were given immortal life. In an incredible perversion of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution meant to insure the rights of slaves after the Civil War, the Supreme Court ruled that a private corporation was a actually a “natural person,” and entitled to the same rights and privileges as any human being. It not only legally gave life to corporations; it fundamentally changed the United States and the world completely.
At this point we have revealed a little known, but not completely ignored reality about how a seemingly benign commercial entity actually given power equal to, and exceeding that of living human beings. It needs to be understood that this is not an unfounded theory, but a very solid fact based on clear evidence found in the public record. We present several sources that will show how relevant this concept is, and how corporations are now able to control every aspect of human life they choose. We cannot emphasize strongly enough that all who read these words thoroughly inform themselves of the extreme threat this reality presents.
Corporate Personhood Web Links
Corporate Personhood – Demeaning Our Bill of Rights
Corporations Are Not Persons
Project Censored – Corporate Personhood Challenged
The Santa Clara Blues Corporate Personhood versus Democracy
POCLAD – Program on Corporations, Law and Democracy
Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom – Challenge Corporate Power
Resource Guide for the Commons
A Guide to the Legal Mechanisms of Corporate Power
U.S. Supreme Court – Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific. RR (1886)
Reclaim Democracy! Revoke Corporate Corruption of American Democracy
Corporations Are Not Persons!
How can a corporation be legally considered a person?
Corporations Have the Power of Speech
The Image Speaks
The prophecy about the image, which requires the mark for all financial transactions worldwide, is said to be given the power of speech after it is brought to life. This power was given to corporations by no less than a gross usurping of the free speech guaranteed to living human beings under the First Amendment to the Constitution. Now corporations not only have the same rights as living beings, they now can speak with the same force and rights of human beings. In a 1996 Supreme Court ruling they are even guaranteed the unfettered freedom to lie, like living human beings.
· A 1978 Supreme Court ruling enhanced the idea of corporate personhood by declaring that corporations had the free speech right to contribute funds to political causes.
· A 1996 a U.S. Appellate Court ruling struck down a Vermont law that would infringe on corporations’ “negative” speech rights, and held it unconstitutional.
As with corporate personhood, corporate free speech is a little known, but not ignored reality. We have provided resources to give further insight into this rather strange concept.
Free Speech for Corporations Web Links